StainlessWeld On Coped Riser Spuds
These bungs are used to take place of a standard bolt on riser clamp They are ment to be welded to your favorite set of bars using the coped part of the bung. They are threaded to accept standard riser bolts with 1/2 x 13 thread pitch. By welding these in place you no longer have to worry about your bars slipping in the clamps ever again. We make them in three different cope sizes to help fit your needs.
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in 7/8" 1" or 1 1/4 O.D.
- 7/8" coped bungs are 7/8 O.D.
- 1" and 1 1/4 coped bungs are 1" O.D.
- Stand off length of 1"
- Tapped to accept 1/2 x 13 bolt or stud
- For making handlebars purchase a quantity of 2
- SOLD EACH