Filler Cap and Bung Vented
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 24 and get 7% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 15% off
This is a vented version of our common Filler Cap and Bung. These caps use the same standard bung we have used for years. They have a small .040" hole for venting with a replaceable brass vent fitting installed on the inside to reduce liquid seepage. These filler necks are used commonly for gas tanks, oil tanks that need to be vented, or any other fluid container that does not need to be completely sealed to the atmosphere. It's small diameter keeps it from drawing to much attention but the filler hole is plenty large enough to fill with any type of nozzle. Uses a replaceable fuel resistant o-ring for a trouble free seal.
- 1.250 x 12 threaded bung
- 1.50 O.D. Aluminum cap
- The O.D.of the flange on the bung is 1.75" and the stepped down section measures 1.5"
- Weld-In Bung available in Mild Steel, 6061-t6 Aluminum, or 304 Stainless Steel
- Sold as a kit (one filler bung with one cap)