Swing Arm Lift kit
Posted by Unknown on 5th Oct 2016
I have been running these for just over a year now. Quality product and helps a lot with peg scrapes- maybe the occasional curb hop.
Bump it up
Posted by Chris Bassett on 11th Jul 2016
I was disappointed when I dragged my new pipe on a hard right hand turn. ArlenNess by MagnaFlow. This was an easy solution. Super easy install with the included hardware.
- Looking for a little more ground clearance for better cornering for your dyna or sportster. These are our swingarm lift kits for Dynas and Late Model Sportsters. The kits come with a pair of machined and powdercoated blocks that bolt to your existing shock mounting location on the swingarm with the supplied grade 8 hardware that will fit most shock options. The lifting blocks relocate the lower shock mounting point by a height of 1-1/8", this in effect make the shock 1-1/8" taller than in their stock position. On Dyna models this will raise the back of the bike approximately 1 3/4" at the axle, and 1-1/8" on the sporty's.
- Sold as a kit with all hardware included to fit most shock applications
- Lifting blocks made of Mild Steel and powder coated Black
- Available for all dyna models and 2004 and up Sportsters
- Grade 8 hardware included