Stainless Coped Weld On Riser Spuds
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 8% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 20% off
Stainless Weld On Coped Riser Spuds
These bungs are commonly used to take place of a standard bolt on riser clamp when building a set of handlebars. They are ment to be welded to your favorite set of bars using the coped part of the bung. They are threaded to accept standard handlebar riser bolts with a 1/2 x 13 thread pitch. By welding these in place you no longer have to worry about your bars slipping in the riser clamp. We make them in two different common cope sizes to help fit your needs.
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Available in 1" or 1 1/4 O.D
- 1" and 1 1/4 coped bungs are 1" O.D.
- Stand off length of 1"
- Tapped to accept 1/2 x 13 bolt or stud
- For making handlebars purchase a quantity of 2
- SOLD EACH