Shock Slider Kit - 06 and Up Dyna
Shock Slider Installation
06 & Up Dyna
First, lift the rear of the bike to remove seat. Then remove the upper shock, both inner and outer nuts to remove the factory upper shock stud. Note: On some models you may need to remove the lower shock bolt so you can pull the shock out enough to remove the upper stud assembly. Once it is removed you can install the upper shock slider assembly onto the upper shock eyelet and install into the frame.
Order of parts starting from the outside and going inward:
1. Delrin Slider Tube
2. Allen bolt with split washer (split washer should be installed over bolt and inside the delrin slider)
3. 1/2" Small Aluminum Spacer
4. Shock eyelet
5. 1.200" Large Aluminum Spacer
6. Motorcycle strut (frame section of bike)
7. Washer (inside of frame section)
8. Nyloc nut
Once all of the parts are installed in the order listed above, the bolts can be tightened to factory specification and any other parts removed can be re-installed.